Request Citation Permission
For permission to quote from Timeless Texts in another publication, we request from the applicant:
- Title/author of your book or periodical.
- Provide preceding page before quote, quotation, page following quotation for contextual information.
- Title/author/publisher/price of your book containing quote.
- Number of copies in your print run.
Formal permission is not needed unless:
- There are 300 words or more in the quotations used from one single book.
- A significant portion of a book, booklet, or pamphlet is quoted (above 20%).
- Artwork, photographs, forms, charts, tables, graphs or other representations are being reproduced.
Simple citations of a copyrighted title, a brief quote, or use in a church bulletin will need no formal permissions.
But for all quotations, even those that do not require formal written permission, add a credit line to your usage like the following:
"Reprinted from [title] by [author], copyright [date of copyright] Timeless Texts, Stanley, NC."